At Nina Designs, we carry high quality original designs, charms, and jewelery supplies for you to purchase. We want to ensure that when ordering your jewelry supplies, checking out online with Nina Designs is as clear, easy, and efficient as possible! When you place orders with us, you have the option of paying using either a Visa or MasterCard credit card, or you can pay using your PayPal account.
Here is a step by step guide outlining how to check out on NinaDesigns.com with your PayPal account:
- When you are checking out through our website, once you get to the “Payment” options page, it will ask you if you would like to use a credit card, or pay using your already set-up PayPal account. This is where you would choose the option to pay via PayPal if you wish.
- After choosing this option, our website will let you know that you will now be temporarily leaving our website, and are being taken to PayPal’s website to sign in, and complete the approval for the payment on your order.
- On the PayPal page, you will have to login to your PayPal account to complete your order.
- Once you have logged in, it will display your account information, and have you confirm the PayPal transaction for the amount of your order. After clicking on “continue”, you will be taken back to the Nina Designs page.
- When you are back to the Nina Designs page, you will then be on the order review tab or the checkout process, and the payment method listed at the top will display “PayPal”. Be sure to finish your order! Click the Send Order button after you review your information to complete your order.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Nina Designs confirming your order with us, and you will also receive an e-mail from PayPal summarizing your transaction through your account there.
- After your order is placed, you can then login to your PayPal account through the PayPal website to track your transaction.
- When your order is placed with us, we do not actually charge your order until we have pulled the items you ordered, in case we need to adjust your total if anything is out of stock. This prevents us from having to issue any refunds, and confirms that the total is correct for the merchandise you are receiving. While your order is being processed and pulled, and before we capture the total for your order, your transaction on your PayPal account history will show as “Pending”, meaning that you have authorized the amount of funds that your order total came to, but we have yet to actually charge you, and remove the funds from your PayPal account.
- After your order has been pulled,we adjust your totals in case something you ordered was out of stock. We will then charge your order. When we charge your order, we only will be taking the final order total amount out of your account, which can sometimes differ from the original amount of your order due to our adjustments for out of stock or backordered items. After we charge your order, a second transaction will appear on your PayPal account summary, which will read “Completed”.
- In the end there will be two transactions listed within your PayPal account. The first is your “Pending” transaction, which is from you checked out, for the original authorized amount. The second transaction is your “Completed” transaction, which will be for the amount we charged you for once your order was done being processed. In the end, we did only charge you once, not twice, and there is sometimes a different in the amounts due to adjustments to your order’s total.
Hopefully this guide will help you understand the ins and outs of how the PayPal payment process works, and can be something for you to refer back to if necessary. We also have a great customer service team full of ladies who love to talk jewelry, and can answer any questions you have regarding placing your order with us, or our products!
Thank you to all of our loyal customers. We appreciate your business very much!