Frequently Asked Questions - Loyalty Programs
Feel free to call us at 1-800-336-6462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have questions after reading the information below.
What is the Designers Circle?
The Designers Circle is our brand new customer loyalty program. It is our way of thanking you for every order you place with Nina Designs. Once you spend $10K you automatically become a member, and we’ll send you an email notice as soon as you qualify.
Member benefits include:
- No minimum purchase required to order. While $50 order minimums are waived for Designer Circle members, please note that orders under $50 are not eligible for Free Shipping.*
- Priority processing on all orders with paid shipping
- An exclusive welcome gift.
*Please Note: During Checkout you will get an alert that your order is under the minimum. Please disreagard this notice and continue to place your order.
Think of entry into the Designers Circle as open access to our stockroom. With no minimum purchases, you get the flexibility to order what you want, when you need it.
With Priority Processing your orders rise to the top! Your orders with paid shipping will literally go to the top of our order queue and we do our very best to get them shipped out the same day they’re received.
- Orders with Expeditied UPS shipping (UPS Overnight, 2-day, 3-day) received by 12 pm (Noon) Pacific Time will ship same day.
- Orders with UPS Ground received by 11am Pacific Time will be processed the same day and will most likely ship the same day.
- Orders with USPS Priority received by 11am Pacific Time will be processed same day, but we cannot guarantee your order will ship the same day due to changes in the USPS pick up schedule.
- While $50 order minimums are waived for Designer Circle members, please note that orders under $50 are not eligible for Free Shipping.
NOTE: We will always do our best to get orders with Priority Processing out same day, however, there may be rare instances this is not possible. For example, low staffing due to illness & tradeshows, natural disasters, and holiday closures come to mind. We thank you in advance for your patience during the occasional instance we cannot get your order with priority processing out the same day.