Frequently Asked Questions - Returns & Exchanges
If there is a problem with your order please call us at 1-800-336-6462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue.
- What is your Return Policy?
- I just received my order and I would like to return some items. How should I proceed?
- I have a Credit Memo (also known as store credit) from a return I sent in. How do I apply it to my order?
- Can I return or exchange items at the next Tradeshow?
- I received incorrect merchandise. How can I get the correct item before my deadline?
We have a Love It or Return It Policy. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, simply return the item(s) within 10 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit.
Returns Guidelines & Restrictions
In a hard-sided box, ship back a completed Returns Form with the unused merchandise, within 10 days of receipt of goods. We offer the following options: refund to your original form of payment, store credit or an exchange.
Please note, the following items cannot be returned:
- Leather that has been used or is not in the original bundle or on the original spool
- Special Orders
- Chain sold by the Foot
- Partial quantities of items sold in packs
- Open/used stringing supplies or wire
- Items that have been stamped on, engraved or altered in any way including the removal or damage of the attached jump rings
In a hard-sided box, ship back a completed Returns Form with the unused merchandise, within 10 days of receipt of goods. We offer the following options: refund to your credit card or PayPal account, store credit, or an exchange.
Whenever possible, save the original packaging you received from your order in and re-use it to ship your return back to us. In many cases, this is a padded mailer and jewelry box, or plain hard sided box. Recycle, reduce, reuse! We recommend using USPS First Class Mail to ship your return to us.
Returns are processed within 10 business days of arriving at Nina Designs. When completed, we will email you a confirmation with the specific details of your return.
Please help us process your return as quickly as possible by downloading and filling-in the Returns Form and following the steps below. Leaving out the Returns Form may result in delayed processing. We will contact you if we have any questions about your return.
- HARD SIDED BOX: Package items in a hard sided box or padded mailer and jewelry box.
We cannot credit you for items that are damaged in transit without a hard sided box, and these items will be shipped back to you.
Returns of defective merchandise must also be in a hard sided box, as we need to evaluate and resolve production issues with our factories using the defective items. Returning defective items helps us to provide you with top quality jewelry findings. Thank you for your understanding.
- RETURNS FORM: Download the fillable Returns Form to your desktop, fill it out, and include a printed copy of it with your returned merchandise.
- EXCHANGES: On the Returns Form, indicate which items you would like, and payment information for any additional balance due.
- OPTIONAL: We recommend ensuring your return package as we cannot credit you for returned items that are damaged in transit. We do not refund the cost of return shipping or insurance.
- OUR ADDRESS: Send your returns to the address provided on the bottom right hand corner of the Returns Form – for ease, you can choose to cut it out and paste it on your package!
Returns must be packaged in a hard sided box (or a jewelry box in a padded mailer) to prevent damage in transit, as we cannot credit you for returned items that arrive to us damaged. We do not refund the cost of return shipping or insurance.
Exchanges will be shipped via complimentary USPS First Class Mail. If you need something on a deadline, please place an order for those items instead of requesting an exchange, as we cannot process returns on a strict deadline due to both time in transit and time for the return to be processed.
If your returned items drop your original invoice total below the discount level, and you choose a refund to your credit card or PayPal account, you may “lose the discount”, and it will be deducted from your refund. This happens because by returning items, you have not purchased enough merchandise to reach the discount level. We allow you to “keep the discount” if you choose store credit. We will call to discuss your options if your discount is affected by your return.
I have a Credit Memo (also known as store credit) from a return I sent in. How do I apply it to my order?
When you submit your order online, write a note in the “comments” field indicating that you want to have your credit applied to the order. Our system does not allow you to apply your store credit to your shopping cart yourself but, we do not charge your credit card or PayPal account until we pull and process your order (in case something is out of stock; then we re-adjust your grand total). We automatically apply store credits before charging your credit card or PayPal account. You are only charged for the difference due, if there is one.
Store credit cannot be used at tradeshows because our tradeshow and office accounting systems are not connected.
Because our tradeshow records and inventory are separate from our online business records and inventory, we are unable to process returns and exchanges at tradeshows. Please send any returns or exchanges back to our office. Please call us for a return authorization before sending returns or exchanges of tradeshow merchandise.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please call us directly to discuss your needs and how we can best resolve the error. 1-800-336-6462.